stolen surveys - stealthy (?) but still fun :)
Stolen from Erin Kelley. I <3 you darling! lol :
1. If you could have anything delivered to your doorstep each morning, what would it be?
-a sincere letter from a loved one
2. What is one vacation destination that many people think is just fabulous but which you personally have no desire to visit (or revisit)?
-hawaii. it's overrated. HA!
3. If you were five years younger but knew everything at that age that you've actually learned over the last five years, what is one thing you would definitely do differently?
-school IS important. grades matter to the world, even if it doesn't matter to me.
4. If you could wake up to one smell every morning (besides coffee) what would it be?
-the scent of a loved one. HAHAHAHA. (preferrably aqua di gio)
5. Suppose that right now you could be at your favorite vacation spot, reading your favorite book, listening to your favorite CD, and eating your favorite food. What would be your choices for those four categories, and who, if anyone, would be with you?
-the balcony of henry hotel, in south miami, florida. reading zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance by robert pirsig. listening to 2pacs greatest hits album. eating strawberry cheesecake. with andrew, shu, ellen.
6. Which animated character is your all-time favorite?
-hmph next question.
7. If you had to write a brief message on a dollar bill that many people would eventually see as the currency circulates, what message would you write?
-"& love endures"
8. If you could own a home on the shore of any body of water in the world, which waterfront would you choose?
-any shore. any body of water.
9. Suppose you had the opportunity to choose 3 people with whom to eat dinner: a famous sports figure, a movie star and a popular singer. Who would you choose?
-hmm, michael jordan, denzel washington, 2pac. WHOO. me and 3 hotties.
10. What serves as the greatest motivation for you in your daily life?
11. What activity that you have to do every once in a while do you dread the most?
12. If you were a multimillionaire, what do you believe you would be doing at this very moment?
-having a huge dinner with all my friends. and goin to drink at my own bar, and then dance at my own club.
13. If you could have a cookie jar full of anything you wanted, except money or cookies, what would it be filled with?
-weed :) HAHAHAH. & i'm serious.
14. When people hear what you do for a living, what is the most typical question or comment they give you regarding your job?
-i would like to be a web designer, and people would say ... "....oh". HAHAHA.
15. If you could have any round object in the world, what spherical item would you want?
-erm? a magic ball with all the answers to any question :)
16. If you were left alone for one hour with nothing more than a pen and a notepad, what would you be inclined to draw or write during those 60 minutes?
-I'd write, journal, scrap. cmon, those 60 minutes would not be enough.
17. If you could witness anything at all in super-slow motion, what would you want to see?
-super slow motion, my favorite moments with andrew. so i can appreciate every moment.
18. If someone were looking for you in a bookstore, in what section would they be most likely to find you?
-hmmm. computer? i'm always looking for books on photoshop/html/flash and all that jazz.
19. What do you forget to do more often than anything else?
-I forget to pee. IT HAPPENS!
20. If you could teach everyone in the world one skill, what would it be?
-To say what they mean, and mean what they say.
21. You've been offered the chance to paint a billboard along a highway with any message you choose, as long as it's only 10 words long. What is your message?
-hmm. "19, single, likes walks on the beach. interested? inquire within" HAHAHAHAH. :-D i'm silly ;)